- 1 5 pound Whole chicken, giblets removed
- 2 Tablespoons Avocado oil
- 1 Tablespoon Kosher Salt
- 1 teaspoon Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Paprika (I prefer smoked paprika)
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried thyme
Combine all of the seasonings with the oil to make a paste and spread it all over the chicken.
Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray. Place the chicken in the basket breast side down and cook at 360F for 50 minutes. Flip the chicken to breast side up and cook for an additional 10 minutes.
Check to make sure the breast meat has an internal temperature of 165F. Carve and serve.