PESTO SPAGHETTI ZOODLES WITH HEIRLOOM GRAPE TOMATOES
- 3 cups fresh basil leaves
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 medium zucchini, spiralized with blade C
- 3/4 cup mixed heirloom cherry tomatoes
- Combine the basil, pine nuts, olive oil, salt and pepper, garlic and Parmesan in a food processor and pulse until creamy.
- Place the zucchini noodles and tomatoes in a large bowl, pour the pesto on top, and toss to combine. Serve.
- If you prefer this dish hot, heat the zucchini noodles in a large skillet over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes. When they are al dente, add the tomatoes and pesto, and toss for another 1 to 2 minutes, until heated through.